• We mediate negotiations with international counterparties and give total support to all services involved in the chain, such as: purchasing, international shipping, insurance, foreign exchange payment transactions, documents, customs clearance, inland transportation and door-to-door delivery.
• We also provide detailed analysis of tax and customs regulations in order to identify all costs involved in the process, as well as potential opportunities.
• We perform extensive research of marketing development opportunities in order to identify importers for Brazilian products. We manage all costs and steps involved, from the very first negotiations with the foreign counterparty until the cargo reaches its final destination.
• We assist Brazilian companies to obtain their import permit from the local authorities as well as all negotiations with the foreign suppliers, inland transportation at origin, inspection, shipping, insurance, customs clearance, payment and delivery to the customer's door. We operate in the following models:
1. Direct Import;
2. Indirect Import (third party orders).
• We conduct market research in order to identify reliable suppliers and consumers for numerous segments in all continents.
Our expertise in analyzing and qualifying suppliers aims at long-term relationships, which are based in first class quality products, competitive channels and structured counterparties.